May 4, 2009

Jamie Pugh: A Different Kind of Dad

Jamie Pugh had my heart today. :)

And why not, this Dad proved the world how important it is to live the dream. Yahoo did not post his video yet, and a lot of people have yet to see how good he was.

Do a favor for me, please listen to his audition piece in Britain's Got Talent, he sang Bring Him Home (Les Miserables).





I can say that he is a different kind of dad. If a lot of dads would be the one to push the dreams of their kids, in his case he gave himself a push to conquer his fear.

I just learned from Jamie Pugh's fansite that his wife died in her 20's making him a young widower and father to his kid. Now that he got a new partner, he is starting to recover and build his life again.

I wonder how he is at home, being a singer dad. :) I would love to hear Jamie make it to the finals. I am not sure if Jamie will read it, but if you do, I wish you the best of luck! :)

0 comments: