May 3, 2009

Dad Watching Pacquiao-Hatton Fight

I remembered watching some of Manny Pacquiao's fights especially when he was just starting to get notice on national television.




That's one of my shared hobby with my Chef Dad. We love to watch shows on free TV while sharing our opinion on certain topics. This includes preparing the snacks we have to consume :)

I did not have the chance to chat with my dad days ago before the fight that is broadcasting on national TV here in the Philippines. But based on our previous habits, he will make it a point to watch the fight, even if he's now in Bermuda.

I could just imagine his cheering moments while watching Pacquiao's fight (especially if he's so into the fight).

How about you? Have you watched this fight with your family as well?

Photo credit: Pasky 29

0 comments: