August 3, 2010

Are You a Foodie?

Am I a foodie?


I know that I love good food, though I am not that much adventurous when it comes to trying out new dishes, especially whenever I go out of town.



But coming from a family of great cook and food lovers, I know that I really am attracted to the flavor and the aroma of whatever it is that I am eating. So I checked this quick quiz to know if I am really a foodie or not.



photo: hayspublib



You Are a Part-time Foodie





Food is definitely something you get excited about. You love to eat!

And while each meal you have may not be extremely special, you try to spice things up a bit.



You aren't a very picky eater, and you're always looking to expand what you like.

You are willing to give almost anything a go, and you're quite the creative cook.

0 comments: