January 28, 2009

Mountain Adventure this Weekend

I've been having an office-home life for the past few months and I wanted to really give myself a break. Working in a call center is okay for me, but it won't hurt to get a nicer view other than tall buildings in Ayala, right?



So I said yes to an out of town team building session this weekend. Finally! I can experience nature's wonders again. Although there are times that I still have difficulty walking long distance because of this @^&#@ on my feet, I just have to make sure that I'll bring comfy slippers and take my time walking. Recently, my feet hurts when I'm trying to do brisk walking even when I'm heading to work.

Anyway, I'm sure that I'm going to have a good time with the team. I'll post some pictures of it as soon as we get back from the team building sessions.

When was the last time you had a real break from office work? Where did you go?

Image credit: www.adirondackvic.org

0 comments: