January 2, 2009

Fish From Lingayen Pangasinan

In my last few posts, I told you about the starlet crabs we had for our Christmas dinner, today I'll show you their companion all the way here in our house.




I don't know the type of fish you're looking at but these were also cooked by my Mom a little later after she asked me to take a picture of these aqua friends. :)

These can be cooked in different ways, you can steam, fry, grill (with onions, tomatoes and chilis to stuff the body as stuffings) or just make a soup out of it.

In the end, Mom decided to put them on the grill. Goodbye fishy friends. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I like your blog's theme. It's very clean and cool to the eyes.

:)

Jena Isle said...

hmmmmmm, masarap iyan. (Those are delicious) Yummy, you could also cook it "pinagat" style (with tomatoes and lots of broth.

Healthy food too. Hope you'll have a successful year 2009. God bless.