April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Today marks another Easter Sunday and I am very happy.

Why happy? Because this also marks another day for me to appreciate my unseen blessings. Today I am going to give you a hint on those things I am thankful for:

  • I am alive and well.

Everytime I woke up, I sometimes missed to thank the Lord for the sound sleep even if it was only for a few hours (because of my shifting schedule). So today, I want to thank him for a peaceful sleep and I will try to do this more often.

  • I still have my family

We're only a small family. But since my Dad wasn't here, I am thankful that all of us are fine and we hardly get sick. I am hoping that this will continue, to have a healthy and loving family as I grow older and have my own family too in the coming months.

  • I still have my work

With everyone worrying about job loss left and right, I appreciate this job that I have in the call center. I can use my skills in a positive way and be productive in my own right. I can help the family in paying the bills and I can have some for my wedding budget and other needs. :)

How about you? What are you thankful for this Easter Sunday?

0 comments: